- Explains the different types of personal data that we collect
- Explains how and why we collect & use your personal data
- Explains when we’ll share your data with other organisations and why we need to
- Explains the rights & choices you have when it comes to your personal data
Personal Data that we collect
When you register as a new client you will provide us with:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Horse’s name
- Horse’s stable address
- Horse’s vet
- Horse’s defining characteristics (size, breed, colour, sex, DOB and history)
How we Use your Data
- Manage the account you hold with us
- Keep track of the horse’s health, feed via written notes and images of the horse and his/her hooves in order to monitor progress/changes over time; the latter may be used for case studies and educational purposes on Footloose Barefoot Hooves’ website, Facebook site, Instagram and other channels of social media – photos showing a client or their family will not be used without their additional consent.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form be aware there may be a ‘communications’ which you should leave advise how you wish to be contacted. If you do not want to, the information will not be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
Why do we process your personal data in this way?
We need to process your personal data so that we can manage your client account, provide you with the goods and services you want to buy and help you with any services you may ask for.
When we share your data with third parties
We respect your privacy. The personal and business information that you give us is held with care and in utmost security. We do not sell, rent or transfer this information to third parties for their marketing purposes unless you agree otherwise.
Your Rights & Choices
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to see the personal data we hold about you. This is called a Subject Access Request.
If you would like a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please write to:
Data Protection Officer at email@example.com